Jun 7, 2012

Cole

Sooooo, I have lots of best friends. But I have one person who will always be my BESTEST friend of all. 

Ever since the day he was born, this kid has been my absolute best friend. 

Holy cow! All the memories we have! From spending our summers together, to mimicking the homeless guy on the street, and getting our legs stuck in our pants because we both wanted to try to make it look like we only had one leg. Hahahahaha, I LOVE this kid. 

His name is Cole, and he lives kinda far away. I don't like that. If I had a say in this, we would be next door neighbors.

Anyways, last night, I got a phone call telling me that he would be coming to play baseball. RIGHT. BY. WHERE. I. LIVE. Can anyone say excitement???

Well, this is Cole, and these pictures aren't the greatest, but I was so cold, and my hands were shaking, so here are the best ones of the bunch.













No comments:

Post a Comment